Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I hope all of you guys are having a great holiday! I know I have so far :). There are so many people things I am thankful for. I won't list them all because the list would be everlasting. I have something for you guys to think about today: there have been studies that have shown that if you write something that you are thankful for every single day, you are an overall happier person. If you did this, you wouldn't just be thinking about thankfulness on Thanksgiving, but every single day. You would find that if you didn't have that one person in your life, you would not be able to survive. You would be more thankful for the small things in your life. You would see the cup half full instead of half empty. This year, I am going to write one thing a day that I'm thankful for. You guys can join me if you want :). Anyway, again, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! ~Azzi~

1 comment: