Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Blogs I Recomend

Hey followers!!! It is exactly 15 days until Christmas, not that I have a countdown in my head or anything...haha :). Today, I'd like to share 2 blogs that I follow that I think you guys would like. I've listed them below with their links and also a description and my opinion of them :). I really encourage you guys to go check them out!!!

Love, Grace, and Faith or Guitar 2 God, www.guitar2god.blogspot.com : This blog is my sister's blog :). On her blog, she has a  lot of very encouraging words to say and many thoughts that will make you think :). She posts God's calling for her, Bible verses, life experiences, and her testimony. So, go check it out! It really is an amazing blog!!! Soon, I may have an interview from her about her blog on my blog. I can't wait!

God Loves You 2113, www.godlovesyou2113.blogspot.com : This blog is by my very awesome friend, Halie. She has a lot of amazing and encouraging things to say! She posts Bible verses everyday, pictures that she has taken, and also encouraging stories and messages. Recently, she has posted a music video of an awesome Christmas song that you can download for free! Go check out her blog and I promise that you won't be disappointed :)!

Those are the two blogs that I'm recommending today. If you guys have blogs that you would like me to post about, comment the link below and I'd be happy to check out your blog and maybe even post about it! ~Azzi~

No comments:

Post a Comment