Monday, July 28, 2014

2 Week Photo Challenge: Challenge 2

It's our second day of #2weeksofphotos 2 Week Photo Challenge! It's not too late to join! Again, if you would like to join, below are the instructions:

On Pinterest: make a board called #2weeksofphotos and follow my #2daysofphotos board. After you have followed me, comment that you have followed me and I will follow your #2weeksofphotos board. Everytime you pin a photo from the Photo Challenge, hashtag #2weeksofphotos and make sure to add what Challenge you are doing.

On Instagram: follow me and comment that you have followed me and I will follow you so that I can see your photos! On every picture tell what challenge you are posting and hashtag #2weeksofphotos.

Thank you to those who are already  participating! If you have any questions, comment below! ~Azzi~

No comments:

Post a Comment