Friday, July 25, 2014

First Blog Event :)

About 45 days ago I made a promise stating that I would quote "be on schedule tomorrow". About 45 days later I have not posted. Sorry about that! But, because of this time between posts I have been thinking about having a blog event. I have come up with an idea that will make up for the days I've missed posting! So, the blog event is...drumroll please...........
A 2 WEEK PHOTO CHALLENGE!!!!!!!



How it works on Pinterest: if you have a Pinterest account, make a board (if you would like your photos to be kept secret make a secret board) and call the board #2weeksofphotos. When you have made the board, follow me on Pinterest (my Pinterest name is Asriel Kerr) and comment on a pin on my #2weeksofphotos board. Then,  I will  follow your #2weeksofphotos board. On Sunday (July 27), I will post photo challenges. An example of one of these challenges is: something blue. You can either find a picture on Pinterest to pin, or take a picture of your own and pin it.


How it works on Instagram: follow me on Instagram and comment on one of my pictures saying that you are participating in this 2 Week Photo Challenge. I will then follow you. Throughout the week, I would love to see your pictures!!! Remember to tag #2weeksofphotos !!!


On every picture, write on the description what challenge you are pinning (Ex. Challenge 1) and #2weeksofphotos. I am so excited to see your pictures! If you have any questions, comment below! In other news, posting daily has been hard to do for me (obviously), but I am going to try posting 1 or 2 times a week and maybe eventually start posting daily. Thanks for hanging in there! ~Azzi~

No comments:

Post a Comment