Thursday, August 21, 2014

Story time!

Hello my wonderful followers! I am back and today I'm going to do something that I have never done before, but I mentioned I would do it when I started this blog, so this should be fun! Below, there is going to be a picture and you guys have to write a story behind it. You can post it in the comments, write it down in a journal, or just think about what you would write in your head. If you need help thinking of ideas, I have some questions below for you to think about to get your creative juices flowing. I will post mine tomorrow for you guys to see. Enjoy!

Here are some questions to ask yourself to help you get started: Where does this path lead to? What creatures are around this path? What time is it? Who is with you down this path? Or is a fictional character going down the path? Who is with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment