Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Birthday Gift List

Hey Followers! I know this is like the gizillionth time I've told you guys this, but I am so sorry for not posting very often! I have been busy with school so I haven't been able to post very much. Another reason I haven't been posting is because I haven't thought of any good ideas for blogging. The break I've taken from posting has given me time to find things to post!  But, I am definitely going to try to post more often for you guys :). So, here we go!


Fun Fact: The month that most people in America have their birthdays in is September. Another Fun Fact: My birthday is in a month!  So it seems pretty fit to make a post about birthday presents to give your friends and family that were born in September, or anytime of the year! Enjoy the list!


My Ultimate List For Birthday Presents
1. Nail Polish: this is really easy and pretty much all girls love it! This is a perfect gift to add with other things if you think your present isn't quite enough.
2. Notebook/Sketchbook: have a crafty person in mind? This is the perfect gift! There are tons of different notebooks and sketchbooks that have awesome designs.
3. Candy: find out the birthday person's candy and then, done! You have an awesome gift! I have found that if you don't know what they're favorite candy is, then a great candy to settle with is chocolate :).
4. Duck Tape: this has been a fad for a while, but if you go to Hobby Lobby, there are lots of cool designs that you can choose from. From bacon to mustaches and polka dots to zebra print!
5. Jewelry: Almost every girl loves jewelry! And if they have their ears pierced, there are more choices to choose from!
6. Headphones: I have seen lots of cute designs for earphones lately and they are a perfect present for that girl who loves gadgets!
7. Gift Cards: I know this one may be a little obvious, but here is a list of gift cards that are pretty popular today: Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, and Target.
8. Sunglasses: this one may seem really silly, but I got purple zebra sunglasses as a gift once, and I love them! There are so many designs that your friend or family that you have in mind will love!
9. Fuzzy socks/slippers: as it is getting colder and colder (hopefully slowly :]) fuzzy socks or slippers are awesome presents! Neon fuzzy socks and slippers are fun to wear and would be a great thing to consider too.
10. Color scheme gift: what is your family/friend's favorite color? Base the gift off that! One friend who I was shopping for had the favorite color of orange. I got orange nail polish, candy, washcloth (the ones that unfold under water :]), and the box I put it all in was orange. She loved it!


That was the list! But, for fun, below I have a list of a few celebs that have a birthday in September!


September 1st: Zendaya (Shake it up!)
September 3rd: Shaun White (Olympic snowboarder)
September 5th: Skandar Keynes (Edmund in Narnia)
September 8th: Martin Freeman (Bilbo in the Hobbit)
September 17th: Mia Talerico (Charlie from Good Luck Charlie)
September 24th: Kevin Sorbo (What if?, Soul Surfer)
September 26th: Serena Williams (tennis player)
September 28th: Hilary Duff (Lizzy McGuire)
September 29th: Zachary Levi (Flynn Rider in Tangled)


So, I hope you've enjoyed this post after so long that I haven't posted! Make sure you vote in the poll! I really want to know more about my followers! Also, just so you guys know, I may do a blog series soon, I won't tell you all the details yet because I am still in the process of planning it, but if I plan to do it, be excited!  You guys are such awesome followers for sticking in there even when I don't post for awhile! ~Azzi~

No comments:

Post a Comment