Saturday, September 20, 2014

About My Post: Birthday Gift List

Hey followers! I just found out something crazy about my blog post called "Birthday Gift List". Do you remember when I said in the post that September was the month with the most birthdays in America? Well, when I looked into that a little more after I posted the post, I found out that the most popular day for people in America to have their birthday is September 16th, which was the day I posted that post about birthday gift ideas. Funny, right? I just thought that was interesting :). If any of you guys have a birthday in September, comment below and I will post something special for you September birthdays :). Anyway, I hope you guys are having a great weekend and I'll make sure to post soon! ~Azzi~

No comments:

Post a Comment