Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Crafty Tuesday: Memory Jar

Are you guys ready for a new craft? Well, I have one for you. This week it is a -drumroll please-........................................ 2014 Memory Jar! A picture of the one I made for this year is below. Here are the simple and easy steps:
Step 1: Find a jar (I've found that a big pickle jar works best).
Step 2: Clean the jar (On mine there was a sticker, so I scrubbed that off and I also washed out the inside. You may not have to do this step if it's already clean).
Step 3: Decorate the lid (the lid of my jar was blue with a pickle on it and I didn't want that on my jar, so I painted it with white acrylic paint and it looks beautiful. You can try other ideas though to make it your own).
Step 4: Decorate the rest (I used duct tape to write "2014" on mine. You can do that or do anything else that can decorate a jar).
Step 5: Let it dry if it needs to and then put your favorite memories of the year or the summer in them. Then, open them at the end of the year/summer and enjoy all the lovely memories you've made.
There you go! If you try this out,comment below, or post a picture of it on Instagram with the hashtag #azzinessjar. I hope you enjoyed this craft! ~Azzi~

No comments:

Post a Comment