Wednesday, May 28, 2014

#ThursdayThoughts

Usually, I would post a picture and ask for your thoughts about it, but, my computer is not uploading the images. So, I thought that instead of showing pictures, I would share quotes and ask you guys to comment what your favorite quote is that I listed and why. Here are the quotes:
"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
-Muhammad Ali
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." -Albert Camus
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss
“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” -Mother Teresa
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." -Charlie Chaplin
"There is little success where there is little laughter," -Andrew Carnegie
"Laughter is the sun that drives the winter from the human race," -Victor Hugo
"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter," -Mark Twain
"Happiness often sneaks through a door that you didn't know you left open," -John Barrymore
"Some cause happiness wherever they go and some cause happiness whenever they go," -Oscar Wilde
"Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart," -Kihil Gibran
"A woman whose smile is open, and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears," -Anne Roiphe
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy," -Anne Frank
"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it," -Bruce Lee
Personally, my favorite is the Charlie Chaplin quote, although I love all of them. I think I like the Charlie Chaplin quote so much because I love laughter and listening to people laugh because it just brightens my day and usually it comes after something funny :). Remember to comment what you think! ~Azzi~
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/brucelee394186.html#D3Dctbg0i1LQ3ETy.99
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/brucelee394186.html#D3Dctbg0i1LQ3ETy.99

No comments:

Post a Comment