Sunday, May 25, 2014

My First Blog Post

Hey all! I am so excited to be starting this blog! Since this is my first post, I want to explain what I am planning on doing with this blog. I am planning on having weekly, monthly, and maybe even yearly scheduled posts. I will try to always meet my schedule, but if that doesn't work, then I will try to make up for it by blogging on a different day. Anyway, the following is the layout I am planning on keeping up with: Weekly: Tuesday-poll (every week I am planning on making a new poll for you guys to participate in! This week I started with an easy question so that I could demonstrate what I mean--->), Bible verse of the week (I will post a Bible verse for the week.),and ideas (like diys and stuff like that). Thursday-post a photo (this may be just a cool photo I took or found on the internet)and I will also try to post a Polyvore creation that I made that week. Saturday-journal prompt (that I found or made up),I will post the poll results, and I will reflect on the Bible verse that I posted at the beginning of the week (share stories from the week relevant to the Bible verse). Monthly- I am planning on posting photo challenges to complete each month! This may be the thing I'm most excited for :)! Maybe Yearly?- if I get to the point that I can do yearly then I am planning on doing either a word of the year or Bible verse of the year This is my summer schedule, this may change in the fall, I'm not sure though, so just hang in there with me :)! I am so excited to see what's going to happen to this blog! If you are planning on subscribing, you can do so over here ---> Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you come back very soon!~Azzi~

1 comment: