Tuesday, October 7, 2014

15 year old Bucket List

My wonderful followers,
Can you guys believe that its already October? Even crazier, can you believe this year ends in only 3 months? I cannot believe it! Well, its unbelievable for me because, as I've mentioned before in this blog, my birthday is in October. My birthday is a week from now and I am going to be turning 15. This blog post is about a tradition that I started last year for my birthday :). Last year, there were a lot of things that I wanted to accomplish the year I was 14. As I was writing them down a little after my birthday, I thought, why not make a bucket list of things to complete before I turn 15? Now that my birthday is coming up, I'm trying to quickly cross off a few things :). But, I have been thinking of the bucket list I'm going to make to complete before I turn 16. So, below are the things I have so far!


15 year old Bucket List
1. Read a book backwards
2. Have a silly string fight
3. Get 100 followers on Instagram
4. Bake a dessert that I've never baked before
5. Read a book in one day
6. Try something new at Starbucks
7. Make a huge chocolate chip cookie
8. Take lots of pictures and print them, then hang them up on my wall in my room as a collage.
9. Rearrange my room
10. Finish the Lunar Chronicles
11. Do a photo challenge every month
12. Try chocolate bacon (I've heard it's good! Don't judge :])
13. Plan Sweet Sixteen
14. Watch Avengers 2
15. Begin writing a book
16. Have a photo shoot with friends
17. Find a good series you haven't read before
18. Read the Driver's Manual
19. Make a collage on poster board using pictures you've taken or scraps of magazines
20. Complete "Wreck this Journal"
21. Watch all the episodes of a new TV show on Netflix
22. Expand blog :)
23. Get 500 followers on Pinterest
24. Make paracord bracelets and give them to people
25. Reread the Christy Miller series
26. Have a Disney Movie Marathon
27. Record a day in my life
28. Try Hair Chalk
29. Go on a shopping spree with friends
30. Carve something into a tree






That is what I have so far! If you have any more bucket list ideas that I don't have listed, feel free to comment ideas! Also if you see something like "Watch all the episodes of a new TV show on Netflix", and have an idea of a  TV show I would like, then feel free to comment suggestions about things I should watch, read, or whatever to help me finish this bucket list on time :). You guys are awesome and I hope you guys have a great week!!! ~Azzi~



2 comments: