Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Poll Results: Are you a dog person or a cat person?

Hey followers! I hope you  guys are having a good day today! I'm sorry I haven't been on the blog for the past week or two because I have been busy! But, I have the results for the poll! And the results are *DRUMROLL PLEASE* ..................................seriously, pat on your knees or something:).................................................................................. THE RESULTS ARE THAT MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE DOG PEOPLE! Since, most of you guys are dog people, I have changed the background of the blog to puppies :). I hope you guys like it!!! So, since this poll is over, I have a new poll for you guys! Here is the new poll question: What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time (out of the ones listed)? Enjoy! ~Azzi~
.

No comments:

Post a Comment