Friday, October 31, 2014

Bucket List CONTEST!!!

Hi y'all! I hope you guys are having an awesome Halloween so far :)! So, I was looking at my 15 bucket list and I found that I have done almost half of the things I wanted to do this year already! I have tried something new at Starbucks (btw, it was a Java chip frappe), I read Blood of Olympus, I read a book in one day, I rearranged my room, I found a good book series to read, and a few other things. Because I'm almost halfway through, I need more things to do this year! So, to get more things to do this year for my bucket list, I am holding a contest! Starting tomorrow (Saturday, November 1st), you guys can scout out ideas for my bucket list and the one I think is the best one will get a shout out on my blog! How the contest works is: When you find an idea for my bucket list, then you comment on this post! It's that simple! If you have multiple ideas, you can comment those too! The contest will last for a week, so it ends on Saturday, November 8th.  I can't wait to see your ideas! Happy Halloween! ~Azzi~

2 comments:

  1. Watch an episode of Doctor Who with me! #15bucketlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should learn to bake something new

    ~Rayana Rutledge

    ReplyDelete