Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween! ...and Christmas? :)

Hey followers and onlookers of Azziness!!! I hope you guys are doing well :). So, this weird realization hit me today: Christmas is coming up soon! Now, how this crazy idea came to my head was that my family and I started making our Christmas lists today and we sent the beginnings of our lists to our extended family. Also, I've heard people already shopping for gifts for Christmas. Is it just me, or does Christmas seem to be coming early this year? Personally, Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I don't mind preparing things for it a little earlier than usual :). Wow, I just realized that tomorrow is Halloween and I'm talking about Christmas!!! That's shows my obsession for Christmas :). Anyway, I hope you guys have a fun Halloween tomorrow and an awesome Christmas when that comes around :D. ~Azzi~

No comments:

Post a Comment